Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mom's New Spring Break Gift!

We were on our way to California for Spring Break and mom's car had trouble...... so we stopped in St. George where they bought their old Cadillac and traded it in on a New One!!


5 comments:

Cris said...

What a nice car. Looks like you all had a very fun trip. The canyon looks so beautiful. It would be fun to camp there.

Fun Fantastic Family said...

That is a SWEET Cadi

Clayton said...

I love the new car! It doesnt have that "idaho farm" smell anymore but thats ok! we can make new smells (the good ones of course) haha. Trudy, your blog is two months old, whats up with that?????

Team LIVE THE LIFE said...

Trudy - it's Trish Allen from Kristi Approved. So random - but is your mom from Idaho? I swear I know her. I have to figure this out!! It is going to drive me nutso!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Time to update the ole Tracy blog