I can't believe that my precious little angel is 8. I remember Landon trying to figure out if he would be here or on his mission when she would be baptized. He wanted so desperately to baptize his baby sister. Little did he know that he would be involved in a baptism in Brazil while Blake was having the opportunity to baptize Elle. It was a beautiful day. Blake baptized her and Lex did the confirmation. Emily spoke on Baptism and Melissa shared her feelings on the Holy Ghost. Our friend, Debi Brockbank sang, "Jesus was No Ordinary Man" and we played the dvd, "Reflections of Christ" while Elle was changing her clothes. Elle sang a beautifully and I even accompanied her. My momma was so happy. All of those piano lessons gone to waste!We loved having many of our friends and family to enjoy the day with us. Mom did her traditional scone party. Elle had a beautiful experience which confirmed that 8 is a great age to be baptized. She does understand and she has already felt the spirit speak to her. We love our Elle as she blesses our family each day. I'm sure that she would have preferred to come with the others and so she would have playmates. She does have to grow up in our adult world but I'm not sure what we would do without her. She is truly as Landon once stated, "our gift from God". We love you Elle!
2 comments:
What a pretty girl!
Congratulations, Elle! You're so cute!!!
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6
Hugs for Brazil! (Landon! Sentimos sua falta!)
Post a Comment