Friday, October 23, 2009

Elder Tracy's Letter 10/09

So this week could be my last week here in Jardim Palmira. I'm about ready for it too. lol You get very sick of the same scenery every day. and me who likes change its even harder. but i loved the time i spent here. The Lord blessed us with so much success. This Sunday we had more 2 baptisms. Crys and Thiago. The 2 kids of the family that were trying to marry. No one is married here. Its so ridiculous!!! lol We have 2 families though that were in the process of to marry them. They were very sad to know that i could leave now cause they wanted me at there wedding but its okay.

I love to love the work. When we have good people to teach it makes the work amazing! This next week we have more 3 baptisms so we are very happy. Me and my comp are pumped. He is a cool kid, we are working very well together. He is a little know-it-all but he's new on the mission. He will be humbled.:) I feel that that is one of the traits I've worked most on. Humility is so important. I still think about the scripture (Alma 26:12) I know that I'm just here in the Lords hands. While I follow his guidance we are led to His Elect. I loved the comment by, I think, Elder Bednar, he said that the Lord doesn't expect us to be perfect but that we are on the pathway to Perfection. I know that I will never be perfect but I can do my part to be on this pathway to perfection. I love how the gospel is our manual. We can know everything we need to be happy following the will of the Lord. Tonight I will get knowing about transfers and if i will be transferred. So next week I'll probably be writing from my new area. I will also get my package tomorrow. They called me and told me that it arrived. So thank so much. I'm very excited for that!! Family thanks for your letters. I love you all so much and hope that all is well with you and that you too are doing your part to be as The Lord wants us. You are all so important to me and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for have you in my life. Have a great week family!!

Love you all!!!! Tchau!!!Love Elder Tracy

No comments: