The Tree Goes Up!!
I've decided that I have never taken a picture of us putting up the tree. Why? Because by the time that I have helped decorate the 2 jewelry stores, I am not interested in doing my own. It usually is a hurried job, just trying to get another assignment done. That's kind of what happens when you work in retail. The holiday season is my best friend and my worst enemy. Doing the designer shows at J.Brooks takes several weeks preparing and decorating the stores. Then, hopefully we are very busy and oh so tired. Shopping at very late hours is a common routine for Lex and I. This year, I had agreed to have the
progressive dinner dessert at my home. I was so glad that I did. It made me put more effort into my own home's decor and it was so beautiful. Lew is always willing to help and he definitely has the "touch of the master's hand." It was fun to have mom come and help and then we all went over and did her tree. I hope that I will always take the time to enjoy all aspects of the holiday season. I truly love it and am glad that we created a new experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment