Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our Trip To Colorado January 18th-21st

We went to Colorado last weekend to take all of Blake and Emily's wedding gifts, Blake's car and their dogs. They have the cutest little apartment but it definitely doesn't look like our newlywed apartment. Emily already had great furniture. We had a great time accessorizing, buying lamps and some prints. They are so happy and we are so happy for them. I must say that I don't feel like I am old enough to have married children. It was quite weird staying at our son's house. We had a great time visiting and are so grateful that they are so happy. I hope Emily doesn't get tired of hearing Blake tell her how beautiful she is. It reminded me a little of my dad. He told my mom every day how beautiful she was. Keep it up Blake! Your grandpa would be proud!

No comments: