Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Elyse's Blessing!

Jessica and Jay's baby, Elyse Noel was blessed on April 13th. She is so cute and we are so excited for all of these next generation babies coming.

By the way, those of you who haven't heard. We are going to be grandparents! Yeah!! Blake & Emily will be having a baby in December. Emily was very intentional. She became pregnant just one week they had decided that now was the time. Check out their blog for more info.

Congrats to Jay and Jess. She is beautiful. She will be excited to have 3 new cousins join her. Laura and Jason are expecting in November. Blake & Emily in December. Angie & Doug also in December. I wonder if Dad is visiting with them and preparing them for our family. We are so excited for all of these babies.
I've been thinking about being called "Granny". What do you think? HAHA!

2 comments:

Fun Fantastic Family said...

That is one cute baby!

btw- I was thinking (and am going to start calling you) Nana. That is what we called my Great Grandma Richards- so Nana Trudy it is!

Anonymous said...

I was not intentional!!!