Landon I already miss you and I am sorry we didn't stay long the other night but I hate goodbyes and usually make a huge fool out of myself but I did want to say I love you and I know you will be an awesome missionary. You were so ready and eager to go and that is so good. Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Aaron through out the years and also to my boys. I am so happy that you made the decision to serve the lord and I hope my boys will follow in your footsteps. You're the best as Ciaran and Cabhan would say Kimberly
AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM THE YOUNG WOMENS CAMP DIRECTOR AGAIN THIS YEAR AND AM LOVING IT. I NEED ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. FOR OUR FUND RAISER WE ARE HAVING A FIESTA. PLEASE PLEASE COME. YOU CAN BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR OR AHEAD OF TIME FROM ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW
CANNON 4TH WARD YOUNG WOMEN'S GIRLS CAMP FUND-RAISER SATURDAY, APRIL 19TH 1301 SOUTH 1200 WEST DINNER AND ENTERTAINMENT 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm TICKETS ARE $5.00 FOR SINGLE TICKET AND $20 FOR A FAMILY TICKET SEE YOU ALL THERE THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Yea we are so excited to hear Landon tear it up out there. What a special time for the Tracys. Trudy I miss ya and need to call you next week so we can catch up grandma :) Ann
4 comments:
Landon I already miss you and I am sorry we didn't stay long the other night but I hate goodbyes and usually make a huge fool out of myself but I did want to say I love you and I know you will be an awesome missionary. You were so ready and eager to go and that is so good. Thank you so much for being such a good friend to Aaron through out the years and also to my boys. I am so happy that you made the decision to serve the lord and I hope my boys will follow in your footsteps. You're the best as Ciaran and Cabhan would say
Kimberly
AS YOU ALL KNOW I AM THE YOUNG WOMENS CAMP DIRECTOR AGAIN THIS YEAR AND AM LOVING IT. I NEED ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. FOR OUR FUND RAISER WE ARE HAVING A FIESTA. PLEASE PLEASE COME.
YOU CAN BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR OR AHEAD OF TIME FROM ME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW
CANNON 4TH WARD YOUNG WOMEN'S GIRLS CAMP FUND-RAISER
SATURDAY, APRIL 19TH
1301 SOUTH 1200 WEST
DINNER AND ENTERTAINMENT
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
TICKETS ARE $5.00 FOR SINGLE TICKET AND
$20 FOR A FAMILY TICKET
SEE YOU ALL THERE
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Wow- I had a lot of catching up to do! Landon will be an awesome missionary!
Yea we are so excited to hear Landon tear it up out there. What a special time for the Tracys. Trudy I miss ya and need to call you next week so we can catch up grandma :)
Ann
Post a Comment