Thursday, September 4, 2008

Take A Moment.....

I found this read on my friend Jen Bacher's blog. I was so inspired that I have to share it with you. This couple from Arizona were in a plane crash in August and are recovering at a burn center in Arizona. I didn't have time to read this entry as I have millions of things to do today and am very behind on my scripture reading which has to be done by Sunday and might I mention that I am only in 3 Nephi. However, I am so glad that I took the time to check out this couples blog. I hope that you will do the same. Stephanie and her family have inspired me to want to be more. I love how she has literally made "being a mom" a beautiful career. The relationship between she and her husband is simply sweet. She refers to him as Mr. Nielson and truly adores him. I have wept as I have read about their sweet life together and the love they have for our Savior. Their family is relying on the Lord and having faith in His plan. I'm glad that I took a few minutes this morning to be inspired by this amazing story. You can link to her blog. You can also track her recovery through her sisters blog.
http://blog.cjanerun.com
Take a minute and feel grateful as well as inspired.

1 comment:

Eliane said...

I Love so much Elder tracy, he is very well companion for my son..Thank you ..I dont speack ingles.....hahaha...Love Eliane( Mother Elder Kittler)