Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A reunion with Jack and Braxton!

Jess and Jay actually started this whole thing last February with baby Elyse but were here last night when things were a little hectic. They missed you!!
Blake, Emily, Jason and Laura.
The mommies and babies. One of many pictures I'm sure!


Baby Jack and Braxton

Dr. Smith is one of our clients and was Emily's Dr. We love you Russ!

We have many babies due to be born in our family. My niece Laura led the pack with Jack just 5 weeks ago. Braxton, then Ainslee to be born next Friday. 3 more will be born by March. We are excited for these little babies to all have each other. Jack greets his new buddy again, here on earth!!

1 comment:

Doug & Angie Gray said...

I can't belive how much bigger Jack looks then Braxton. They grow way to fast it is amazing how much difference just a month makes.And by the way I hate that why do they grow so fast!!!!