Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Back Landon!

What a blogger slacker!! Landon asked me last week if I could please catch up my blog. He is tired of looking at his grandma's car. I'm sure the rest of you are too.

So a little catch up!


First of all, baby Jace joined the family. Congrats to Jess and Jay. He is a beautiful baby boy! That makes 5 new babies this year with one more born in June. Christmas is going to be fun next year. Who will be baby Jesus?

I ran the race for the cure with my sister Dianne who is a 6 year survivor. It was so exhilerating to be with all of those women running with purpose. What a great organization and of course I was glad that I could run with my sister rather than with her name on my back, "in memory". Emily joined us and we decided that we would continue the tradition. Get ready girls!

Mother's day was great. I usually host a family barbeque but this year Blake, Lex and Melissa spoiled Emily and I rotten! Thanks for the herb crusted salmon. It was delicious! I got the new iphone which was a huge surprise. Thanks Babe!

We celebrated Melissa's birthday on May 24th. We had a little surprise girls night out with her cousins. We love you Mae!!

Father's Day was sweet too. Blake is a daddy! What?? We didn't do quite as good. We made them grill since they ordered Blake's special bratts. We love our husbands and appreciate them for being such great father's.

I always miss my dad on Father's Day but not nearly as much as I do on other occasions. I really miss his weekly phone calls just checking to see if "we're alright". I hope he knows how much I miss him! I love my daddy!

There's May and some of June in a nut shell. I'll try to do better Landon!

1 comment:

Annie and Jason said...

Let me just say now that is a post to remember. So much good stuff including all your hair updates. I even got teary eyed at Lex's b day week. Thank you for updating I was about to call you and harp on your slacking skills until I realized I didn't blog for 2 months either. ehhh life right. miss you a lot.
kisses