I'm sure that you didn't know, but this was the first night without you! I had cried so much that I had to take my contacts out. Shelby was smelling all of your clothes and Lex and Blake were upstairs watching basket ball thinking that we were psycho!! Teri was in the room with us too, FYI!!
Sweet!! All of my boys!!
Headed to the dreaded room with the two doorways. I like the new curb approach!!
I couldn't think of anything that you would like better than for me to catch up my blog. It is my only journal and Shelby is going to help me get it in a book and so all of these many hours won't be in vain. I hope that you have enjoyed some of the catch up and I will try to get it caught up by next week. I am so grateful for you and your amazing service to our Heavenly Father. I love your attitide and your hard work. I know that you work hard and play hard. I love your sweet testimony and can't wait to have you home with us again so soon! I try not to count the days because it will go so slow if I do but I know it's just a few short weeks and you'll be home with your momma!! Thank you Landon for being you. You bless our lives in so many ways and I am honored to be your mother.
I'll love you forever......
Mom
1 comment:
Thanks momma for the update. its about time!!!! haha i was so sick of the jewelery show! But thanks mom. love you so much!!
Love Elder Tracy
Post a Comment