Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Introducing....{Lola} Boards


I am so excited to introduce to you {Lola} Boards!

I have known Lisa for 10 years. She is one of my very best friends, even though she is young enough to be my daughter. We have worked together at J. Brooks and have had many wonderful opportunities together as we have traveled to jewelry shows and conventions. One of my favorite experiences has been working side by side with her on many events at the jewelry store. She is so very creative and I'm in awe at her wonderful abilities and exquisite taste. I have always told her that she needs to utilize the gifts that she has been blessed with and start her own business. She is so talented and I'm in awe at the outcome of whatever Lisa puts her hands on. It always seems to turn into a wonderful masterpiece.


Well, today she announced that she was accepted into the "Sweet Sadie" boutique in Day Break on April 30Th-May 1st!

Wow!! What an honor! So....here's Lisa's first official item. Not to worry, boards will be just the beginning......

Way to go Lis! So proud of my girl!!

Visit her blog at www.lolaboards.blogspot.com and don't forget to attend the "Sweet Sadie" boutique the end of April.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.