Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Friends!!

Debi, Jen and Addie. The really tan friends just got back from Maui earlier this morning. We're sure glad that they made it back in time.

Mike and Kris Despain. We were so excited to see them again. It has been tooo long. Thanks for remembering Landon. I remember before Mike found Kris, he used to be a frequent visitor. Landon used to ask where Mike was if he hadn't seen him that day.
If it weren't for the Andersons, almost half of our family wouldn't be employed. Thanks for being such good friends and a great boss and mentor to my boys.

Laura, Jason, Whit, Kenny and Lisa. Always a great support and forever friends and family. I think that Landon might miss Jason more than his mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a lot of people love your family. I liked seeing some faces I hadn't seen in awhile, like Mike Despain. I'm sure Landon feels special to have so many people come to support him. And I can only imagine the rewarding, peaceful feeling you must have to see your son make it on a mission. It takes many influential people and teaching moments to make that happen, especially these days with all the temptations kids face.