Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged Again!

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- Oh, that's a hard one. Usually it's my newest pair and since I have a small fetish,(there Lex, I admitted it) it would have to be my steel blue and gray "Naughty Monkeys"

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- To work on having more faith and being more possitive.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?- My Lexy snoring! Sorry babe!!!

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE?- That's easy. Clothes and more clothes. I can't seem to have to many.

RANDOM THOUGHT- Since Elle just visited the Emergency room on the last day of February where she got stitches in her chin, I'm wondering if I'm a little superstitious. Last February she was life flighted to Primary Childrens on February 15Th and had 18 stitches on February 25Th. UM MM

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- On a bike ride up City Creek Canyon. (Haven't done it for years)

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - Book of Mormon made easier by Ridges.

I tag Annie, Brieanne, Theresa Branscomb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to ask--is "nauty monkeys" the brand or your shoes, or a kinky name you've given them? hee hee, just curious.

Anonymous said...

Sorry typo on that last one. I meant to say "the brand of your shoes." Also, I feel bad we couldn't be there for Landon's farewell. I had sick kids that day. How did he do? He's going to be such a great missionary. Looking at those pics I took of him, he already has that missionary "glow". Knock 'em dead Landon!