Our blog has evolved into a family journal/scrapbook. Landon loves to look at it on his Pday and we are able to keep everyone in touch with Landon. However, I feel hesitant in posting our personal life as I have gotten some comments from "strangers". I'm sure very harmless but I would like to be more personal and so I've decided to make our blog private! I don't have every one's email address and I want to invite all my blogging buddies to view my blog... Please leave your email address or email me at trudy.tracy@yahoo.com, and so I can send out invites! Thanks so much!
Trudy
10 comments:
Hey mom make sure and add me. I love looking at it. thanks!
Hey truds don't forget to add me my email is lisaclinger@gmail.com
anika@unibase.us
Hi Trudy! My email address is brieannp@hotmail.com. Sorry about the weird comments thing. I have only gotten one weird comment but I am still thinking about going private myself. And by the way I love your new family pics! They look awesome!
Brieann
anniewhitney@hotmail.com
my email is candice.beck@gmail.com...make sure to add us :)
I'd love to be included! Here's my e-mail:
jenniferbacher@hotmail.com
eh, no thanks
just kidding!
jrichards819@gmail.com
and
richardsja@law.utah.edu
caitlyn_byu@hotmail.com
Post a Comment