I often forget that I am the Mother on Mother's Day. Maybe it's because I'm not a very good mother or perhaps it's just because I only think of honoring my own mother on Mother's Day! I have the best mom in the whole world and only hope that someday that I hear that come out of my children's mouths. I don't say that lightly. My mom has always been a perfect example and I mean perfect especially when it comes to Gospel Principles. My sister spoke in her ward on Sunday and had the opportunity to pay tribute to our mom. She really is all of those things that I can only hope to be. Thanks Mom for being such a great expample and teaching me correct principles. I was truly born of goodly
parents. I love you and am so glad that
"you borned me." (That's what she
always tells us)
We had our Mother's Day BBQ at our house this year. Lex fixed Kurt Rolfe's flank steak. It was delish! It was great to be with our family. Thanks everyone for coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment