Elle starts 1st grade!

Who would have guessed that I would have a first grader and preparing to be a grandma? I have definitely done it a little backwards, but I couldn't be happier. I love having Elle and don't know what we would do without her. She entertains our whole family and we find ourselves laughing and smiling at her comments and characteristics. The Lord blessed us with her at a very difficult time in our lives. She was a wonderful surprise and I mean surprise. I remember Landon telling us that she was a "gift from God". How right he was! We cherish the moments that we share with our children and our anxious for Elle to be a young aunt. She will soon have a little person that is closer to her age. I cried as I dropped her off at school because I will miss my little buddy. I look forward to each day as I await her arrival off the bus. Thanks Elle for blessing our lives!
2 comments:
Welcome to school Elle! Before you know it, you'll be in the 18th grade like me. 18 years later and I still love school, I do miss nap time though. I usually use one of my classes for that though :)
Post a Comment