
Just a little update from our boy! It is very evident that Landon is still Landon. You will get a little laugh. I'm not sure he will appreciate me sharing this but what can he do? I sure miss him, but luckily I get to smile every week when I read his emails. He makes his mom laugh!
So we made our calls to our pesquisadors to go to church and a lot didnt answer or said oh its raining im not going. Wow satan is really pissing me off. Some people this week i got really frustrated with. We would teach a lesson and we would commit them to pray about it and they would like say oh ill try. I DONT GET IT! whats more important to know than what church to join. Its only your salvation. SO in one of our lessons one said that she was trynig to get an answer but it wasnt coming. I asked her if she thought she would get an answer and she said no. ITs like well theres your answer right there. Oh ye who have little flipping faith. People are so difficult here. I went off kind of on her and her daughters they all have like 19, 22 and 25 years so i wasnt getting mad at children so its all good but i just really drilled it into them how they need to make this important to them. IT was kinda cool how quiet it got and how they were all so focused on me. They were truly listening. Im so grateful to have the spirit helping me because im sure not everything i said was perfectly correct but the spirit will take my words and if there open theyll get the true spirit behind it. After word elder Shermerhorn said he couldnt believe the spirit with us. He loved teaching with me; It was an awesome day! The girl later on saturday said she had a dream and got an answer. i was so freaking stoked!!! then when it came time to go to church a little rain stopped her. Daggum Satan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment