Monday, July 21, 2008
I'm Back!
Well, I'm back! I have had many comments concerning my lack of blogging. I especially love doing it for Landon and so he can keep up with our family. However, this working thing is keeping me busy. I have done some major catch up. I was talking to my friends in California and we all decided that comments are like presents! We have lots to say as we read each others blogs but so little time. I'm going to be better. It was so fun to visit all of you as we celebrated Rick's life and mourned his death. I wish their family the best and will constantly remember Lisa, Christie and Parker in our prayers. Thanks for letting us share this time with your family. Love you all and I enjoy so much keeping up with all of your lives as I read your blogs. I think it 's great and I will try to be more timely with my posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think we should have taken family pictures during the summer when we all had a nice little summer glow...:)!
Hi! It was so much fun having you in California last weekend. You are always such a great support to everyone. Didn't we have so much fun at the beach?! I'm glad you updated your blog. I love looking at all the pics. You have been pretty busy! Let's enjoy the summer while it lasts.
Brieann
Looks like you have been doing a little traveling yourself. Hope you had a good time. How was camp?
Post a Comment