Thursday, August 14, 2008

Truly A Mom's Dream Come True!


This is an entry from my friend Jen Bacher. It is truly amazing. I have already printed off the recipes and the grocery list. You can even send it to your cell phone. I really dislike planning the menus and making the list. It is all done for us. Yaah! Let me know what you think! Thanks Jen! Trudy

I was watching Good Things Utah and they were talking about the website SimplifySupper.com. This is a concept that I have been wishing someone would do for a long time. I was so excited to find out that someone actually did! It was started by two moms from Utah who wanted to make dinner planning easier. They have simple family and kid friendly recipes, and I mean simple, very easy, not many ingredients. All you do is look through the recipes, add them to your calendar, and click a button to print off your grocery list for the week. Or, if you don't want to plan your own calendar, they have one already made up with recipes decided for each day. Simply click print and your shopping list is ready. Can't wait to put some of the recipes to the test. I usually dread cooking because I'm not a very good planner. And it takes planning and shopping in advance, which I normally don't have much time for. This will make my life easier. I planned two weeks worth of meals, and printed the recipes and shopping lists off in about 10 minutes! You'll have to check it out.

No comments: