Friday, March 13, 2009

Alllie Rolfe's 8th Birthday & Baptism!

Allie turned 8 on the 27Th of February! I can't believe that our" little girl with the big heart" is already 8. When Allie was born, she had a heart condition. I don't remember all of the particulars but I remember that her heart was larger than it was supposed to be. I'll never forget sitting with Nancy in the hospital as she waited to hear the diagnosis of this tiny little daughter. Kurt was with Allie at Primary Children's and Nancy lay waiting after a C section trying to have faith and hope that her little girl would be OK! Was she ever!! She had a little surgery when she was just weeks old but has been so blessed to have a strong healthy body. She, Elle and the Cutler girls always look forward to playing when we all get together. We loved sharing her baptism day and are so proud of her. We are so grateful that you're OK and will always love our"little girl with the big heart." Allie's swimming party at Dimple Dell


Elle loves her friend and will be joining her own baptism this September!

No comments: