Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Update from our Boy!

This is a piece from his letter last week. Thanks for always asking about him. I just joined "Missionary Moms" and so I hope you enjoy all of these pictures as well. Let me know which are your boys.
Trudy
Wow so we had an amazing week here in beautiful São Sebastião! We taught lessons up a storm. OH and on Sunday we had 3 baptisms!!! Stephanie, Samantha and Sabrina. It was such a good week preparing this family. This Sunday the three girls were baptised and in 2 weeks there brother who is with 20 years will be baptized and then after the couple marry she will be baptized too.!!!!! Its so amazing to help a family. The mom just kept thanking me like crazy for everything. I just kept telling her we"re just tools in His hands. She is so happy and keeps talking about sealing the whole family in the temple!! Its better than Christmas. Family as i sit and write this i am filled with tears of joy. I think about the possibilities i have in my life to be married in the temple to raise my kids in the church. I'm so grateful i have that blessing. I feel that this mission is the only way i can repay a portion of what i owe the Lord for everything He does for me. I can feel His help with us all the time. He guides my words and uses me how He feels is needed. Many times as i am teaching i can feel the words just flow out of me and i think, "where did that come from" i know that the spirit guides me to lead these people to repentance and then to the waters of baptism. I'm the Happiest kid in the world. I love being a missionary. Its got some tough moments and i get bored at night and i miss you guys but its nothing i cant handle because the Lord always gives us these little special moments that i will remember for the rest of my life. I was looking at my Patriarchal blessing this week and i am just wowed at what it says about my mission. Family i just want you to know once again, That i Know this Church is True. that it is the ONLY True Church of Jesus Christ. The opportunity i have to proclaim that everyday is the greatest blessing i have. I'm so grateful for you guys and for your examples. Family i love you all and hope you have a great week. Please don't ever loose an opportunity to bare your testimonies!!! Every time you do it you feel the spirit and that's the biggest high in the world!!!! I'm So Happy. Have a good week family. Love you all with all my heart.Love Elder Tracy

2 comments:

Kimmi, Ciaran and Cabhan's Korner said...

wow he is amazing. I miss him so much but just think only one year left.

Cris said...

Those pictures are so cool. Wow a baptism in the ocean. He is my favorite missionary right now.