Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Family Fun!





Tonight turned into a little bit of Chaos! The children and (Jason) were patiently waiting for it to be midnight and so they could take a swim. They thought the Sabbath would never end. Obviously one of the children accidentally pushed someone in and the fun began. At least fun for all of those under 40. We were drug one by one in our clothes, I might add into the cold pool. Then they (the children and Jason) wouldn't let us out because something like we were the Murder of Memories became the dialog between the children! I might mention that the children were Mckenna & Shelby! Way to go girls! I love getting into cold water with my clothes on without even a water ski!! My poor brother Arch really had a great time, NOT!!! Fun times and we will have memories. We should never be called the Murder of Memories!! We were pretty good sports!!

No comments: