My New Friends!
Amy (Mary's granddaughter) Mary and her daughter Sandra!
Several years ago, I met Mary at J. Brooks. She was in the process of loosing her husband to prostate cancer and I was going through the same illness with my father. We hit it off. We found that we had several things in common besides our loved ones illnesses. We became fast friends. Her daughter Sandra and her daughter Amy and I went on a trip to Newport Beach last fall. We laughed so hard. We shopped and ate and went to see "Wicked." We decided that we must do these little trips as often as we can. I love their family so much and cherish their friendship. We had another little get a way to Vegas in March. Another great time with my friends. We're already planning our next one. By the way, Mary is 81 and she wears us out. Don't let the cane fool you!
No comments:
Post a Comment