
This is our very handsome grandson. Shelby tended him on Valentine's Day and so Blake and Emily could go out on a date. This is what Shelby saw when she uncovered him. She was happy to have Braxton as her date since Landon was unavailable. I think that Landon would approve. He actually looks a lot like Landon when he was a baby. We love our Braxton and it is sooo fun to be grandparents. It is so much fun to have them near. I miss him when I haven't seen him in a few days. He was a good boy! Of course I'm not sure how we couldn't be a good boy. Shelby, Teri or Jordan held him the whole time. He was snuggled up to Teri in her bed when Blake and Emily got home. How could you be bad under these circumstances? I remember when we first moved into our house, Elle and I were visiting the Hogenson's. Elle was eating too much of Teri's candy and I was trying to limit her serving. She said, "mom, Teri just lets me have whatever I want." There you have it. It doesn't get better than being at the Hoges. Just ask us! We love our neighbors!!
No comments:
Post a Comment