Landon is able to check our blog every Monday. Today is his birthday and so here is a tribute to our boy! We love you and are so proud of you. Yesterday we had a birthday dinner for you. We took pictures and yes, we missed our boy. However, we are so proud of you and your service to the people of Brazil. As many of you check our blog as well, we thank you for being so good to Landon. You have all made a huge impact in Landon's life and he is making memories with you that he will cherish and treasure for ever! Happy Birthday Landon!! We Love You!! We Miss You!!
18 comments:
Happy Birthday Landon. Wow you are not a teenager anymore for reals now. I hope you have a great day in the pretty country of Brazil. As I am sure you remember today is Aaron's birthday too and Ciaran and Cabhan thinks it is pretty cool that Landon (elle's brother) has the same birthday as their dad. Have a great day and pray for us to make it through tomorrow. It will be ten year anniversary of Jimmy. We love you so much Landon and my boys talk about you often. Especially Cabhan. Thanks for being such a good example to them.
Love,
Kimmi Ciaran and Cabhan
kcckorner.blogspot.com
I can't believe that today is my boy's birthday. It truly has been an enjoyable 20 years since he came into the family. He keeps me smiling and makes me a proud daddy....or as Landon would say, daaaaaaaaaad!
:)
HaPpy BIrtHdAy to our NANON!!!!! We love you so much bud!!! Jason is missing his Nanon pretty bad!! :) Me too!! :) We hope you have an amazing day today and we hope you know you are so loved :) :)
Happy Birthday Babe!! I Cant believe your 20, Im still in sock. I hope you have a fantastic Birthday. Just wanted to say thank you for being that boy in my life that i can love and look up to, for being my best friends, my example, and the person i cherish. You truely are an example i look up to everday. Some one that makes me smile, laugh, and enjoy each day. Thanks for honoring your priesthood and putting the things that matter first in your life. Just know that I am so proud of you, Keep up the good work, be obedient and know that I Love you!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Landon!!! To bad you weren't here to spend our birthdays at Jungle Jims It was a lot of fun Elyse has stolen our birthdays. I miss the good old days when I just shared with you you were fun to share with. And get those big bunnies. We miss you and love you Riley wrote you a letter a while ago and I am not sure you got it but she talks about you a lot.
Love the
Grays
Happy Birthday little yandon. We love and miss you soo much.
love Jay Jess Elyse Halle :)
(singing) This is your birthday song, it is not very long...HAY! lol hey bud its your cousin clayton. dude i miss you so much and I'm so proud of you for what your doing! you are such and example to me and I'm truly grateful for you. Christmas was just not the same with out you but I manaaged to have enough fun with Shelb! haha Well man I turn 18 in two weeks and cant wait to get out there with ya. There is nothing better than serving our Lord. Hope all is well and I promise to write a lot more! Love ya man
-Clayton
Happy Birthday Elder Landon!!! We hope you have a great day and know how much we think of you and pray for you daily. Thanks for serving so diligently. Your enthusiasm and example strengthen us and we love you so much.
Love from your favorite Aunt Kiley and the Moorpark fam
Happy Birthday Baby Landon! We miss you so much and are so proud of you! I hope that you have a wonderful day. After looking at your baby picture, I think Braxton looks just like you! He is one lucky boy! I hope you have had a great day. Love you - Emily
Land... I forgot to tell you... notice that Jason blows you a kiss while we are singing Happy Birthday to you. :) lol.
(This is Laura by the way)
"this is the nicko show it is my favorite show, every body better watch it now"hey bud its nick, gosh i love you so much and am inspired by you every day.i think about you so much and cant believe it is almost a year. christmas was so mellow without you. nobody got hurt and it was wierd not flipping into the air or hearing mckenna land on her back and make a funny noise! i cant tell you how much i am proud of you. i always told my self i would be that cousin that never would just watch tv i would be down stairs with the kids having fun... but now i am. seriously its really hard. the kids dont say i want to sit by landon or do that to me landon.. its mostly do that to me nicko or i want to sit by landon. those kids are so lucky to have you as a missionary in thier ward and if you dont inspire each and every one of them... they need to talk to their bishop. ha ha i so miss ya and keep me proud! lets do a flip or 2 when you get back. love ya'
nicko
Hey Landon,
Happy, Happy Birthday! We are all very proud of what you are doing. What an amazing thing....to preach the gospel for 2 years. How very blessed we all are that you are on your mission because your mission blesses our whole family. Read Moroni 10: 32-33...my favorite.
Love,
Dianne
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON! Chicago sends our love wishing you have a great birthday. So glad you are enjoying your mission, may the good times continue.
Love ya
Annie and Jason
Hi Landon,
It's your birthday!! I pray for you every night but never write to you. I must repent. I read all of your letters and I am so proud of you. You have the most cheerful attitude and are always so positive. I'm sure the people in Brazil love you almost as much as we love you. I got to go on a field trip with one of the classes at the Catholic school to the Draper Temple. It was awesome to be able to answer some of their questions. I hope they felt the Spirit like I did. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday.
Love,
Cris
Feliz Aniversário Elder Tracy, muitas felicidades, que você possa receber muitas bênçaõs, pois você merece e que possa ensinar muitas pessoas sobre este evangelho maravilhoso.
Você deve ter ficado feliz de estar em São Sebastião, era o que você queria né!
Não pude mandar mensagem antes por que eu estava no acampamento da igreja, mas feliz aniversário.
Nicole
Parabens elder tracy!
parafreakbens!
ta ligado q aqui no brasil o negocio é mais da hora! hehe
agente se ve por ae mano
fui
My congratulations to Landon is in portuguese. Excuse me...
Meio atrasada mas tudo bem!
Então, meu caro, sabe que aqui em São Paulo, tem duas pessoas que amam você. Se não sabe, sou eu (Taty) e o Marcos. A gente te deseja tudo bom e que o Pai Celestial te dê muita paz, segurança para que traga muitas almas ao caminho estreito e reto. Esperamos que em São Sebastião as coisas sejam bem melhores! E tome uma água de coco e coma bastante açaí por nós (porque aquele tiozinho que vendia água de coco e açaí, onde você e Elder Roberto compravam, fechou, snif!).
Embora você esquecerá um pouco de Vila Matilde porque São Sebastião é freakin' bom demais, lembre-se de que aqui você tem uma família de dois bocós que te considera um grande irmão, embora os seus defeitos (Kkkkkkkk... nós rimos assim!).
Esperamos que não se esqueça dos bons momentos que passamos juntos, como o peru de Natal, Harold (vulgo Papai Noel), aquelas músicas freaking ruim que eu era obrigada a ouvir no carro do Erikes com vocês, os Peanuts Buttle (que o Marcos e o Elder Barbosa fizeram o favor de acabar com ele), o horrível pancake com mapple que odiei e o patê de atum que você nunca comeu porque tem um freaking mal gosto pra comida!
Nós te amamos mesmo assim, kkkkkk...
Um forte abraço da Taty e do Marcos.
PS: mudaremos para a nossa casa maior. Caso seu irmão vier ao Brasil mesmo, está disponível para vocês.
happy birthday Bakey!!! miss you so much. love you!!
Post a Comment