I was reminded that I forgot to write about their highlight! Meeting Joe Jonas!!I was a little sad that the girls liked California Adventure better than Disney Land. I insisted that we go on Peter Pan since my other favorite ride, "It's a Small World" was under construction. They didn't want to go and they finally gave into my wish. Reluctantly the little 7 and 8 year old teenagers got into line with their moms. As our turns finally came up, Syd, Emma and Cambria got in their car. Elle agreed to go on this one with her mamma. Jen and the little girls were next but as her car came up, there were two people already in the car. Yup, Joe and a girl!! I as you know wouldn't have recognized him if he had run right into me, but Elle and Jen saw him about the same time and whispered, "there is Joe Jonas". I might not have recognized him but I knew who he was and I was pretty excited for my little Elle to have had this great moment. The next car was Joe's manager and his Disney Land chaperone (we found out later). Finally we Jen got into her car with the little girls and then Elle and I got into our car and was carried off into Peter Pan magic. The only problem was all that we could think about was Joe Jonas. I was trying to figure out my sales tactic in my head. How am I going to catch him and get a picture with the girls. Well Jen was already on it. She told the front girls, Syd, Emma and Cambria to stay put right when they got off of the ride. She was thinking that f0r sure her girls would then be able to see him as he got off of his car. By the time I got off, no one was to be seen, but Jen was plotting as well and had already started stalking him. Baby Addie in hand she motioned for me to come this way as the girls were already following him. They had gone down a little path and had already caught up to him by the time that we got there. I might add that poor Jeni kind of slipped on the wet concrete in the rush and I didn't even stop to help her. She jumped up fast and we continued on in the search for Joe Jonas!! Luckily somebody else had already seen him and stopped him for a picture. His manager seemed a little grumpy but I already had my sales pitch ready and begged for just a moment of their time for a picture with the little girls from Utah who were more excited to seem him than the whole Disney Land experience. He was cute and agreed. The manager was trying to get him out of there before a crowd was formed. I'm pretty sure that I will never again see that much excitemenet come from 4 little girls. Whew! It was scary how excited they were. They rushed off to tell Zach and Lex who were waiting for us to come off of the Peter Pan ride. I'm sure that the daddy's had no idea that they could be this excited about Peter Pan. Picture them all screaming and talking at once. Some of the comments that we finally made out were, "he touched me", "he looked at me", and of course, "look at our picture". It was a moment of excitement for all of us. It may seem a little crazy but there were some lessons learned that day. Some of which were, always listen to your mom, and good thing that you stayed right where your mom told you too and always go on Peter Pan when your mom forces you too. Fun times! They will never forget as will we. The joy that comes from wathcing your children have such fun!
1 comment:
No way :O, Joe Jonas!
Me and my sister are a fan of the movie he did (Camp Rock).
Elle cool that it can know it!
Post a Comment