
Sao Sebastiao is Landon's newest area! Now this looks like a place his momma will enjoy visiting!! As you can see from his letter, he is still so excited about the work and has a passion for spreading the Gospel!
Just a little blurb from Landon....
Hey Family!!! So wow its been a crazy week!!! So let me just start from the beginning! So on Monday we had our last pday here in vila matilde and we just kinda hung out and I got my bags ready and we cleaned house like crazy. It was spotless. We called and found out that I was getting transferred, So that night we had a family night at Marcos and Tatys house. It was cool and they all said goodbye to me and said how great it was to have me and ya so i cried again. haha I sure loved the people here. The next day we had another p´day cause this transfer is going to be on Wednesday for some reason. We got to transfers on Wednesday and it was great. I got to see a ton of my friends and Elder Roberto was there. I got so pumped. I flipping love him. So transfers were great. I was called to serve now in SAo Sebastiao!! Its on the flipping beach. Oh my gosh its beautiful. I didn't get here until 9:00 at night on Wed. My comp is a greeny. Its only his second transfer so its kinda different. He is Elder Bumbaugh from texas. Ya my first American. He is a cool kid who doesn't speak barely any Portuguese so its been a fun week. haha but we dug right into the work. Our first day it was raining. We gave a blessing and that was cool. We met a ton of people and we had 7 people in the church our first Sunday!!!! We marked a baptism for march 1st!!! The work is seriously going great. Im in a district with two other Americans too. Elder Pettey and Elder Lee. It was a great week. I loved it all. Next week Ill send more pictures and show you my beautiful area!!! But family Im glad you guys had a great week and you all are doing good. I will continue to pray for you all and do my best here in the work. I'm so pumped about it. Wish me good luck this week. We're gonna pound out the lessons!!!!! I love you so much family!!!!!
Love Elder Tracy
Ps....I will get my packages next Tuesday so its cool!!!! Hey its my birthday next week!!!!! Family thank you for everything!!!!!I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pss... yes my house is very safe and so is my area. I'm way out of the city so its good. So don't you worry momma!!! love you!!:)
2 comments:
Elder Tracy, nós também te amamos! E vê se não se esqueça de nós da Vila Matilde! Aqui também é a sua casa.
Abraços da Taty e do Marcos!
hey elder tracy... desculpe comentar em portugues por aqui, depois eu me esforço pra falar em ingles pra sua familia, mas soó pra vc saber q eu to sentindo muito sua falta! nois é mano ta ligado!
é nois q comanda!
manda um abraço forte pra tua familia la na gringolandia! logo logo agente se ve la em sandy mano! é nois!
Post a Comment