
I Chopped my hair! I know some people cant believe it but because I am so particular with my hair and loved it long, but just needed a change!! After finding out that my hair was long enough to donate it- I couldnt pass up the offer to help some other girl out there who unfortuentyly doesnt have hair, I cant imagine what they are going through. I was so scared and nervous, I couldnt imagine having my hair short (last time it was short was 8th grade) After one soild cut I couldnt go back. Im so glad I did it, and the fact that I had the chance to donate it to Locks of Love to some girl who truley deserve it!!
2 comments:
Shelby, I am Taty, Landon's friend in Brazil (Vila Matilde).
In Brazil, some people buy hair to do "peruca" (How can I say "peruca" in english?). My husband, Marcos, sold him hair and bought a bass to play in a Blues Band with me and a our friend, Sandro (Sandro play guitar and me, drum).
Sometimes, is good to change. I'm so tired to look in the mirror and see the same people everyday! Argh!
If I will chopp my hair, my husband will kill me!
Brazilian kisses, Shelby and Tracy's Family!!!
ficou muito bonitinha hein!!! haha
elder tracy vai enteder!
shelby... landon is a good friend that i have in my misson, i listen your name every day, and alredy learn the love you, my friend love you and my too! hehe
i hope that you understand this... because i only translator of portuguese to english! haha
see ya
Post a Comment