Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Landon's Birthday!




Landon turned 19! I couldn't help think that this would be the last birthday that we would be able to celebrate with him for the next two years. We went to the Jordan River Temple in the morning. Mom, Dianne and Laura met us there. Everyone thought that Landon and Laura were a cute little couple. Sorry Jason! I know that your sister needed your assistance in moving. Later that evening, we all went to Rodizio Grill for some Brazilian food. This seemed appropriate since we were celebrating Landon and his cousin Angie's birthday. She also served in Brazil.
Dianne, Josh, Doug, Angie, Laura, Jason, Brian, Kristyn, Cris, Lex, Melissa, Elle, Trudy,Teri and Shelby were the guests. It's a good thing that it was Landon's special day because it certainly was expensive and I didn't like it at all. A trip to the mall would have been my idea of a good time for the amount of $ spent. That's ok Landon! We loved being with you and will deeply miss you when you are gone.

2 comments:

Mom Wms. said...

I was so happy to be able to go to the temple with Landon on his birthday. It was a thrilll to have so many of my family there.
Love,
Grandma

Anika said...

My mom said he gave the cutest testimony at stake conference. Let's go out soon! Maybe we could even get Kimmie and Beau to come! lol!