THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
I tag:
Whittney
Molly
Kim
Cris
Anika
Candace
Caitlyn
I've never been tagged but here it goes.
Our Families 7 Random Facts!
1. Melissa is very shy, but she can sure shake it. She has some dance moves that you would never believe, unfortunately we only get to see them if she knows that we aren't watching.
2. Lex speaks fluent Spanish and sometimes breaks out into song. Our favorite is "El Rancho Grande." I think that's what it is called.
3. Landon is deathly afraid of spiders. He screams like a girl when he sees one. He is going to be fun for his companions in Brazil. We hear that they grow them big there!
4. Trudy used to dream that she had lost her wedding ring and would wake Lex up freaking out, totally convincing him that she wasn't asleep. Of course, Lex would panic trying to decide if it was an episode or if it was perhaps for real this time. Fun times!
5. Blake seems like big tough guy but talks some pretty good "baby goo talk" with Emily. He is quite needy and loves her undivided attention. She doesn't seem to mind.
6. Emily is extremely intelligent and was 1 of 10 nation wide chosen to do the OSI (Office of Special Investigation). I think that's it!!
7. Just one year ago today, Elle came home from the hospital after suffering with a subdural hematoma. Today we had a perfect report from her parent teacher conference. She is in the top of her reading class and had perfect scores on all of her papers and report card.
1 comment:
Hello! It has been a long time no see! I actually had a dream last night and you were in it! How to get the background is really easy. Go to my blog and go "The Hogans" then go to "daily visits" and then to "blog backgrounds". She has a bunch listed on the right hand side so click on it and you can see what it looks like. Then just read the directions and that's how you do it! Let me know if you can't figure it out! I need to come and see you guys at J Brooks because I miss you! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment