Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Surprise Party!



Melissa got me really good. I thought that we were going to have a quiet, low key birthday this year. Melissa was so sweet. She planned a suprpise party for me and was I ever surprised! We went to dinner with some of my family and then came back to the house for cake and icecream. When I walked into the living room, many of my friends were there. I don't think that I have ever been that shocked. I was so surprised to see all of the different friends that she and Jenni had gotten together. One of my favorite things is being with friends and family. It was perfect. Thankyou Melissa for being so thoughtful and planning such a wonderful night for me. By the way, she cleaned the whole house too. That was a great bonus! Thanks to all of you that helped make my birthday so memorable. I have been blessed with many great friends that were present as well as many that were unable to attend. I love you all! Thanks again Melissa. I will never forget my 45th birthday.

3 comments:

Anika said...

And you don't look a day over 25!

The Murdocks said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are 45! I would not have believed that. I'm glad you were able to spend your special day with your friends and family.
-Brieann

Annie and Jason said...

But you don't look a day over 30 ! Hope you didn't have gross texas shat cake. We are excited and hoping we get blake and emily to join us in this miserable chicago weather. miss you ann