
My niece Jessica was blessed with Elyse Noel on February 20th. She is beautiful and we really amazed that Jess is actually changing diapers without rubber gloves. Jay is the cutest little daddy ever and Elyse is an angel. I just read this post from her sister Kim. It brought tears to my eyes and so I wanted to share it.
Jessica was born with a cleft pallit cleft lip which always made her nervous to have kids not wanting to pass that "defect" on to them. I remember when Ciaran was born she would just stare at his lips and nose at how perfect they were and I just new she longed for that in her own kids oneday. Well she did deliver a perfect little baby girl with the most perfect mouth and nose that you could ask for. Infact in most of the pictures that I have at the office people ask if she has lip gloss on. Her little perfect lips just glitter and shine like saying look at me. This was such a tender mercy for all of us to see Jessica get this perfect gift from our Heavenly Father after all she has been through. She has had so many surgeries we have all lost count but this last surgery she had (C-section) she received the best gift ever and and I think it was Heavenly Fathers way of saying good job sticking through everything you have been through and here is my reward to you. Congradulations Jessica and Jay you have a beautiful perfect baby girl and she is certainly a gift from heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment