Saturday, October 11, 2008

GOOD THINGS UTAH STARRING NANCY!

See how great she looks. A great replacement for Mardi!
We are anticipating the starting of the show!
Nancy's entourage! Quite a few of us!
I especially like my closed eyes. Boy do I have a problem or what. It's worse with Sony cameras!

Kurt even had his very expensive shirt on. Looking good.



Nancy was the guest host for Good Things Utah on Tuesday. She was a little quiet for Nancy. Had they let her have a little more airtime, she may have been able to boost the ratings. It was fun to go and support her. My heart was pounding for her as I was reminiscing about my big debut last February with our Anticipation Product. She did a great job and I think that they might have a replacement for Mardi. Did I just say that? I'm not a huge fan of Mardi but who am I to say!! It definitely couldn't hurt. Great job Nanc! I'm just glad that you didn't have to say 13 or 14. (She has a little problem saying those two numbers.)

No comments: