Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jenni and Sannette Host a Fall Boutique at the Tracy's


Little Missy’s
Fall Frenzy


October 10th
11:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m
and
October 11th from
9:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m
256 W. 225 S. Providence
(Sannette Webb’s Home)
and
October 24th
11:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m
and
October 25th
9:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m
11631 S. Colchester Dr.
Sandy, Ut (1755 E.)
Right off of Wasatch Blvd.

Featuring…
Chic Boutique-True Religion jeans, Rock n Republic and more (cash and credit card only)
Expected-Salt Lake’s finest maternity boutique
(takes credit cards)
Framed Pictures
Bloomin’ idiots- floral design
To die for holiday platters
And bowls
Sproutz- way cute
Children & baby items
Salt City Candles
Carolee’s Creations
yard art &
magnet boards
Shade clothing
Olive Juice & Co.
Ruby Chic Jewelry-
You Don’t Say It-
Vinyl Lettering
Ever- Clothing, belts & jewelry
Baby Blankies to die for
Children’s Hair Bows, Shoes
Purses, Hand bags,
Hats, glasses,
Rod iron décor, magnets, wall decor and much much more!

Make sure to watch Good Things Utah on October 7th
10 a.m channel 4
to get a sneak peek

Hosted by: Sannette Webb
and Jen Cutler
If you have any questions, you can email Jen at

2 comments:

Andrea said...

To save 5-10% on every Shade Clothing purchase use Personal Shopper Code PS155. 10% off of first order at Shade, and 5% on each order after that!!!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed by what a great friend you are to have this at your house! That is a huge undertaking to have to move your furniture and all. I am looking forward to it! Cute pics of Lake Powell by the way. I love the one of Kirk. He looked so "in his element" and Nancy laying out too...I love it! Happy Birthday to sweet Elle too. Loved getting caught up, it's been awhile since I have visited. Love ya!