Karmy and Emily! Doesn't she look so cute pregnant?
Cris and Laura. Laura so happy that her baby is here!
Oh, Elle having a moment with Jack!
Wow! This is way loud and crazy here!!!
We love our boy and so excited for Baby Braxton to arrive. Angie's baby, Ainslee will be here in a few short weeks and then Jessica just announced that she will be having a boy as well. Lots of boys on the way!
Oh my gosh I love all these pics of Jack!! Please send them to me cause I didn't have our camera :( I LOVE that song by Celine Dion-- "Beautiful Boy" that is always what I call Jack... it's making me cry... AND seeing those pictures of you with President Monson is making me cry... what an amazing experience. Thanksgiving was SO awesome!!!! We had so much fun.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I love all these pics of Jack!! Please send them to me cause I didn't have our camera :( I LOVE that song by Celine Dion-- "Beautiful Boy" that is always what I call Jack... it's making me cry... AND seeing those pictures of you with President Monson is making me cry... what an amazing experience. Thanksgiving was SO awesome!!!! We had so much fun.
Post a Comment