Laura, Shelby and Baby Jack
Game Time!.jpg)
Just Chillen!
Some things never change. We must check the scores!
Time to talk to Landon on the recorder and tell what we're grateful for!
Lex, Christian and Blake-It was truly amazing!
I've never cooked so much in my life. I actually liked it!
Don't worry, they didn't let me chop!
I love setting the table with chargers, china and candles. I didn't like washing the dishes much. I swore when I was young that when I was the mom, we would have chinet. Not so much. Now my kids are saying the same thing. We'll see!.jpg)
This year we had Thanksgiving at our house. We were privledged to have our nephew Christian who is living with us right now, cook for us. He is amazing!! It was such a process and we loved every minute of it as we hung over his back. Sorry Chris! It was a gourmet Thanksgiving. We had 32 of us seated with china, chargers, goblets and candle light. I love that part! The best was that I had it at 5 and so everyone was finished with their "other families" and we could have our traditional game night. It was so fun to have my nieces and nephews with their babies. Laura and Jason were able to spend lots of time here this weekend with Baby Jack and it made us even more excited to have our little Braxton here, due anytime! We are going to be grandparents. Sooo exciting!!
My niece Kimberly and I did the early shopping thing. It is so fun! I love wathcing everyone. We went in our PJ's and got in on some door busters. We laughed and acted like little kids. It was such a great time. Thanks Kim!
Friday night was more food, more games and more being together. Our family just loves the Holidays and it made us excited for round 2 in just a few weeks. We missed our California family and can't wait for them to arrive on the 20th. Get ready to party!
What a great weekend and I'm so grateful for so much. It's such an honor having our little Landon serving the people of Brazil. I will be really grateful to hear his voice on Christmas morning. I'm grateful for health and strength. For our family and friends. Most of all , I'm grateful for the knowledge that I have of the Gospel and for a living prophet, who I got to hug and for the opportunities that the Gospel brings. I love it!!
1 comment:
Hey!
Im glad thanksgiving was a success. The house looks amazing. I wish you would put some vidoes on here. That would be great. Im sure dinner was great. It all looks beautiful but I wouldnt ever want to be anywhere else. I ate Mcdonalds In São Paulo Brasil baby!! Happy Thanksgiving Family!
Post a Comment