Here in Brazil not we commemorate the Halloween, although there are schools that are small parties. I think the elder Tracy felt. But we have a commemoration call São Cosme e Damião is that on 27 September where people promise to these two Saints Catholics sweet distribute to children.
The Elder Tracy is serving mission here in the Vila Matilde and he always comes at my home. I will talk to it that i sent to you DropBox.
Kisses
ps: sorry to all the errors, because it was translated by Windows translate
1 comment:
Here in Brazil not we commemorate the Halloween, although there are schools that are small parties. I think the elder Tracy felt. But we have a commemoration call São Cosme e Damião is that on 27 September where people promise to these two Saints Catholics sweet distribute to children.
The Elder Tracy is serving mission here in the Vila Matilde and he always comes at my home. I will talk to it that i sent to you DropBox.
Kisses
ps: sorry to all the errors, because it was translated by Windows translate
Post a Comment