Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Miller Arrives!
















I remember my mother in law saying that my deliveries were her hardest. I think my little Laura followed in my footsteps and now I know what she meant. That baby wanted to stay with his Grandpas. I'm not sure about his Grandma(JK). Perhaps he just didn't want to come into this world knowing that Obama might be our next president.(NK) But he did make it! Yaah! After amazing strength from his momma and his daddy encouraging his momma, he was born at 4:07 yesterday afternoon. He weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. He's not yet named but he will have one today I'm sure. The top two favorites so far are Jason Jack Miller and believe it or not, Landon Jase. What is your favorite?

5 comments:

Anika said...

I like Landon Jase... and if I knew Obama was going to president, I'd probably stay in heaven too! LOL!

Nicole Rabello said...

That this beautiful baby, I love children.
Born very healthy ...

Love,
Nicole

Nicole Rabello said...

That this beautiful baby, I love children.
Born very healthy ...

Love,
Nicole

Unknown said...

How about Jason Bernard Miller? A fantastic name.

Anonymous said...

i Have to say i truly like Landon Jase better. I think that he would like it more too so go right ahead and make the changes necessary aight!! I love my new little nephew!! Congrats Laura And Jase! Love you guys

Elder Tracy (Landon Tracy:)